Nielsen-Massey Orange Blossom Water 2 oz (59 มล.)
Orange Blossom Water
Orange Blossom Water, also known as the Essential Oil of Neroli, is produced by water distillation of the blossoms of the bitter orange tree (Citrus Aurantium). Familiar to Persian, Arabic, Indian and Turkish cuisine, Orange Blossom Water brings the sweet perfume of the orange grove to a variety of dishes. It is a delicious addition to various sweets including custards, puddings, cakes, cookies, candies and other confections.
- Sweet ideas: custards, puddings, cakes, cookies, candies, confections, brownies, cakes
- Savory ideas: dressings, marinades, soups
- Beverage ideas: black or green herbal teas, Pimm’s Cup, punch, margaritas, orange blossom cocktails, martinis
- Other ideas: aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer)
- Chef’s notes: The sweet water pairs nicely with vanilla, chocolate, almond, cream, lemon and other citrus flavors. It is used in madeleines in France, wedding cakes in Mexico and scones and cocktails, such as the Ramos Gin Fizz, in the U.S.
- Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (45%), Orange Oil, Natural Flavors