Nielsen-Massey Rose Water 4 oz (118 มล.)
Our sweet and fragrant Rose Water is an elegant steam distillate of the purest rose petals. Its delicate floral notes are perfect in Middle Eastern, Indian and Greek cuisine. Only a few drops are needed to make a luxurious addition to jams, drinks, pastries and even savory dishes.
This sweet-scented water pairs well with fruits such as strawberries, dark and white chocolate and, of course, vanilla. Try Rose Water in fruit compotes, French Macarons or even panna cotta.
A bottle of rose water is the perfect addition to any at-home bar. Pairing well with everything from rum and bourbon to aperol and mezcal, rose water has a wide range of uses in cocktails. A splash of rose water can even be added to hot tea for a soothing beverage any time of day.
- Sweet ideas: Baklava, rice puddings, cookies, French pastry glazes and creams
- Savory ideas: Rice, chicken, stews, vegetable slaws, citrus salads, dressings
- Beverage ideas: Sparkling waters, milk, tea, sangrias, mojitos, smoothies
- Other ideas: Aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer)
- Chef’s notes: The sweet-scented water has an affinity for vanilla, dark and white chocolate, rice and even mild cheeses, such as cream cheese or Brie. It blends nicely with fruits like strawberry, raspberry, lychee and mango.
- Cane Alcohol (90%), Natural Flavors, Glycerin, Rose Oil
- Kosher Certified
- Gluten-Free Certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified